- Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- If you are not satisfied within 30 days, you can return it for free
- Fast refund>>100% Money Back Guarantee
Handling time>> After payment, we make sure to deliver within 24 hours
Limited Stock:Pre-sale 300 customers for only $24.99 and will increase to $59.99 after the promotion!
FINALLY SOMETHING IS HAPPENING IN OUR LIVING ROOM SINCE THE BIG BANG!
THE MOST POWERFUL AND MOST ADVANCED STAR PROJECTOR AVAILABLE TO DATE. SPACE TRAVEL HAS BECOME OBSOLETE SINCE YOU CAN NOW SIMPLY BRING 60,000 STARS TO YOUR ROOM BY PUSHING A SINGLE BUTTON.
THE COMPATIBLE DISCS FOR YOUR HOMESTAR PLANETARIUM
The discs have been made using data from a series of different missions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
Imagine seeing the sky from a different angle. The colorful discs let you travel to different places in the universe without leaving your home. Prepare your next astronomical trip to Down-Under, look at the earth or moon during day or night or even approach the Andromeda Galaxy.
TECHNOLOGY TO DREAM
The Home Planetarium is developed by the Japanese inventor & entrepreneur Takayuki Ohira. As a recognized specialist for professional planetariums, he has received numerous innovation prizes.
The discs have been made using data from a series of different missions of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and the United States Naval Observatory (USNO).
DISCS FOR ORIGINAL STAR PROJECTOR：Two discs style
- Advanced optics multilevel glass lenses project brilliant
- Custom 5 Watt warm white LEDs enhance view
- Silent relaxing disc rotation
- USB cable enabling wall plug or wall plug free power bank operation
- Perfectly smooth focus dial allowing distances from 120cm to 290cm / 47in to 114in
- Advanced shooting star
- satin black finish with indicated lunar crater
- #1 The Southern Hemisphere & The Andromeda Galaxy - experience the southern hemisphere ¡s heavens with its nearly 15 million stars, and the follow up to the spiral-formed Andromeda galaxy with the help of some pictures from NASA!
- #2 The earth and the moon in the day, and the earth and the moon at night - follow along all the way up into space and observe the earth and the moon from two different places! See the difference between day and night, and experience unusual astronomical phenomena!
- 60000+ high-definition stars
- Projection distance: 120cm to 290cm / 47in to 114in (adjustable focus)
- Plug: USB and regional wall plugs
- Ultra-bright 5-watt white LED & glass optical lenses
- Projection area: circle with a diameter of approximately 290cm / 114in
- Age recommendation: 6 years and up
- Projection surface: ceiling, wall or other flat surfaces
- Projector dimension: 16 cm × 16 cm × 15 cm, 620 g / 6.3 in × 6.3 in × 5.9 in, 1.36 lbs
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need