- Limited Quantity– Will sell out fast!
- 🚚 We have cooperative factories in Australia, Canada, the United States and the United Kingdom! Fastest delivery to your home 🚚
- Handling time>> Ship within 2 hours after payment
- Fast refund--100% Money Back Guarantee
- Fast Delivery Guarantee
- Buy 2 free shipping
- 📏 【Metal Lock Mechanism】Contour gauge shape duplicator is upgraded with metal locking mechanism, which is much more durable than others' plastic lock.
- 📏 【Adjustable Tightness】Never worry about too loose or too tight of plastic pins to slide in, with the bonus little allen wrench, you can simply adjust the tightness of plastic pins according to your preferences.
- 📏 【Premium Quality】Made from heavy duty aluminum core and durable ABS plastic pins, profile gauge will not scratch the original finish of the shape being duplicated. The 45 degree pin teeth design will also maximum the accuracy of measurement.
- 📏 【Easy to Use】No matter you are amateur or professional, simply remember three steps: Copy it. Lock it. Trace it.
- 📏 【Why You Need This】With 10 inch Contour Gauge you can duplicate any shape instantly. It creates an instant template for curved and odd shaped profiles simply and easily, you can use it for flooring, tiling, carpet laying, linoleum installation, ceramic measurement, woodworking project, home improvement, etc. Last but not least, it is also a 10” Double-Sided Ruler in both SAE/Metric. "
Item type: Contour Gauge
Material: ABS plastic
Size: 10 inch and 5 inch
How To Use The Contour Gauge ?
Step 1: Prepare the contour gauge and the tools you need.
Step 2: Use the contour duplications gauge to measure the profile of the corner.
Step 3: Just marker the profile gauge on the carpet or tile and cut into the trace.
Step 4: Then the carpet or tile will completely match the contour of the corner.
Where Can I Use Contour Gauge?
Pipes fitting/Door frames fitting/Wood mouldling shapes/Gauge tiles
Fix up old car or make new dashboard/Any other repairing job needs transfer shape/DIY projects
Carpet fitting/Floor panels fitting/Fireplace decoration/Scribing baseboard on steps
Q:what's the depth can this contour gauge measure?
A:it can measure about 3 inch depth.
Q: once you impress a shape, does the contour gauge doesnt move out of form?
A: These Contour Gauges are made of high-strength ABS material, with very close structure. Once you impress a shape, it does not move out of form at all(unless you restore it manually).
Dear Customer, purchase any product here and try it in the comfort of your own home for 30 days.
If for whatever reason you're not completely satisfied, then return the product within 30 days!
- We ship to 127 countries, including US, CA, AU and all countries in Europe.
- We are convinced that we have some of the most innovative products in the world, and we hope to support this through a risk-free 90-day guarantee.
- If you do not have a positive experience for any reason, we will do our best to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the purchase.